Античный мир

Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Re: Искусство античного мира

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Roman coin of Alexander Severus showing Capricorn. Object is dated to circa 222 CE.jpg
Roman coin of Alexander Severus showing Capricorn. Object is dated to circa 222 CE.jpg (75.62 КБ) 1298 просмотров
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Fresco Fragment - Woman on a Balcony, from Pompeii 10 B.C.–A.D. 14.jpg
Fresco Fragment - Woman on a Balcony, from Pompeii 10 B.C.–A.D. 14.jpg (89.59 КБ) 1296 просмотров
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

the Roman Bridge (Puente Romano) in Mérida, Spain, still standing after 2000 years.jpg
the Roman Bridge (Puente Romano) in Mérida, Spain, still standing after 2000 years.jpg (679.47 КБ) 1272 просмотра
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Roman baths preserved by Vesuvius, complete with shelves, home to pickpockets and tapeworms.jpg
Roman baths preserved by Vesuvius, complete with shelves, home to pickpockets and tapeworms.jpg (1.25 МБ) 1261 просмотр
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Colonial Greek Rhyton, southern Italy, 4th century BC.jpg
Colonial Greek Rhyton, southern Italy, 4th century BC.jpg (40.84 КБ) 1203 просмотра
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

The Saffron Goddess (1600 B.C.) is a detail from a Minoan fresco depicting a saffron harvest, Akrotiri, Santorini island, Greece (National Archaeology Museum of Athens).jpg
The Saffron Goddess (1600 B.C.) is a detail from a Minoan fresco depicting a saffron harvest, Akrotiri, Santorini island, Greece (National Archaeology Museum of Athens).jpg (397.76 КБ) 1203 просмотра
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

A Roman nicolo-agate intaglio. Eros is seated on the back of a large winged phallus with two eagle legs. One of this legs holds a thunderbolt while the Eros holds a laurel wreath. Ca. 2nd-1st century BC..jpg
A Roman nicolo-agate intaglio. Eros is seated on the back of a large winged phallus with two eagle legs. One of this legs holds a thunderbolt while the Eros holds a laurel wreath. Ca. 2nd-1st century BC..jpg (30.82 КБ) 1196 просмотров
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

A woman’s blouse, belt, and skirt. Borum Eshoj, Jutland, Denmark (Bronze Age 1700 - 1100 BC).jpg
A woman’s blouse, belt, and skirt. Borum Eshoj, Jutland, Denmark (Bronze Age 1700 - 1100 BC).jpg (79.3 КБ) 1196 просмотров
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Mosaic floor with Egyptianizing scene, Roman, A.D. 130–150.jpg
Mosaic floor with Egyptianizing scene, Roman, A.D. 130–150.jpg (7 МБ) 1195 просмотров
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

A large Roman mosaic depicting the Greek legend of Arion, who was a famous poet of Corinth in Greece. 300 CE, located at the Villa Romana del Casale in Sicily.jpg
A large Roman mosaic depicting the Greek legend of Arion, who was a famous poet of Corinth in Greece. 300 CE, located at the Villa Romana del Casale in Sicily.jpg (265.29 КБ) 1132 просмотра
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Roman Gold ingots, 4th century, from The Hungarian National Museum.jpg
Roman Gold ingots, 4th century, from The Hungarian National Museum.jpg (148.14 КБ) 1131 просмотр
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Block Statue of Hor, Son of Ankhkhonsu - 664-525 BC - Egypt.jpg
Block Statue of Hor, Son of Ankhkhonsu - 664-525 BC - Egypt.jpg (96.04 КБ) 1083 просмотра
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

48615964602_6f0dcf25d0_k.jpg
48615964602_6f0dcf25d0_k.jpg (653.78 КБ) 1082 просмотра
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

Figurine of a woman with pins on various parts of her body, discovered in the ancient greco-roman city of Antinoopolis. It was accompanied by a lengthy and intense love spell:

I entrust this binding spell to you, gods of the underworld, Pluton and Kore Persephone Ereschigal[7]and Adonis and BARBARITHA and Hermes of the underworld and Thooth PHOKENSEPSEU EREKTATHOU MISONKTAIK and to mighty Anoubis PSERIPHTHA who holds the keys to the gates of Hades, to infernal gods, to men and women who have died untimely deaths, to youths and maidens, from year to year, month to month, day to day, hour to hour, night to night. I conjure all spirits in this place to stand as assistants to this spirit, Antinous. And arouse yourself for me and go to every place and into every quarter and to every house and bind Ptolemais, to whom Aias gave birth, the daughter of Horigenes, in order that she may not be had in a promiscuous way, let her not be had anally, nor let her do anything for pleasure with another man, just with me alone, Sarapammon, to whom Area gave birth, and do not let her drink or eat, that she not show any affection, nor go out, nor find sleep without me, Sarapammon, to whom Area gave birth. I conjure you, spirit of the dead man, Antinous, by the name that causes fear and trembling, the name at whose sound the earth opens, the name at whose terrifying sound the spirits are terrified, the name at whose sound rivers and rocks burst asunder. I conjure you, spirit of the dead man, Antinous, by BARBARATHAM CHELOUMBRA BAROUCH ADONAI and by ABRASAX and by IAO PAKEPTOTH PAKEBRAOTH SABARBAPHAEI and by MARMARAOUOTH and by MARMARACHTHA MAMAZAGAR. Do not fail, spirit of the dead man, Antinous, but arouse yourself for me and go to every place, into every quarter, into every house and draw to me Ptolemais, to whom Aias gave birth, and do not allow her to accept for pleasure the attempt of any man, just that of me, Sarapammon. Drag her by the hair and her heart until she no longer stands aloof from me, Sarapammon, to whom Area gave birth, the daughter of Horigenes, obedient for all the time of my life, filled with love for me, desiring me, speaking to me the things she has on her mind. If you accomplish this for me, I will set you free.
Вложения
Figurine of a woman with pins on various parts of her body, discovered in the ancient greco-roman city of Antinoopolis. It was accompanied by a lengthy and intense love spell.jpg
Figurine of a woman with pins on various parts of her body, discovered in the ancient greco-roman city of Antinoopolis. It was accompanied by a lengthy and intense love spell.jpg (20.2 КБ) 1045 просмотров
Tzratzk
Старец-основатель

Сообщение Tzratzk »

White-ground lekythos (oil-flask), Painted by The Villa Giulia Painter, Attica (Greece), 470BC-450BC.jpg
White-ground lekythos (oil-flask), Painted by The Villa Giulia Painter, Attica (Greece), 470BC-450BC.jpg (339.42 КБ) 1030 просмотров
Ответить